Wednesday, October 5th, 2016 | Barbara Watkins
The Inaugural EASTON BEER FEST presented by Hair O’ The Dog.
The Craft Beer Fest will be held on Saturday, October 8, 2016 from Noon to 4pm, featuring Breweries and craft beers from the Mid-Atlantic area, Music by Blackwater, Food, Raffles and games of chance available.
“I’m Drinking Beer” Tickets are $30.00 ($35.00 after Aug. 15 & $40.00 on October 8) includes a Tasting Glass and all the beer you can drink.
“Designated Driver” Tickets are $10.00, includes sandwich and all you can drink soda.
This is a Indoor / Outdoor (weather permitting), sorry no 4 legged friends allowed. Must be 21 years old with valid ID to enter (including designated drivers).
The Easton Beer Fest will feature Craft Beers from the following Breweries:
- 16 Mile, Georgetown, DE
- 3 Stars Brewing, Washington DC
- Burley Oak, Berlin, MD
- Calvert Brewing, Upper Marlboro, MD
- Coastal (Dominion / Fordam), Dover, DE
- DC Brau, Washington DC
- Devils Backbone, Lexington, VA
- Diamondback, Baltimore, MD
- DogFish Head, Milton, DE
- DuClaw, Baltimore, MD
- Eastern Shore Brewing, St. Michaels, MD
- Fin City, Ocean City, MD
- Flying Dog, Frederick, MD
- Handsome, Washington DC
- Heavy Seas, Baltimore, MD
- Jailbreak, Laurel, MD
- Manor Hill, Baltimore, MD
- Mispillion River, Milford, DE
- Mullys Brewing, Prince Frederick, MD
- National Premium, Easton, MD
- Port City, Alexandria, VA
- RAR, Cambridge, MD
- Rubber Soul, Salisbury, MD
- Tall Tales, Parsonsburg, MD
- The Brewer’s Art, Baltimore, MD
- Troegs, Hershey, PA
- Union Craft, Baltimore, MD
- Victory, Dowingtown, PA
- Yards, Philadelphia, PA
This brings us to 30 Craft Brewers from the Mid-Atlantic Region. We look forward to pouring a large selection of beers, sure to suit every taste.
Stay up to date with information via the EASTON BEER FEST Facebook Page www.facebook.com/eastonbeerfest
To Purchase EASTON BEER FEST Tickets go to missiontix.com/eastonbeerfest
The Easton Beer Fest is hosted by the Easton Volunteer Fire Department as a Fundraiser. 100% of the proceeds stay local!!!!