Friday, December 29th, 2017 | Barbara Watkins
Offered at: $489,000
Only minutes to downtown Easton or Oxford! You’ll love the easy lifestyle of this bright and open 4 bedroom home sited on 2+ acres with spacious rear deck and four seasons sunroom! Inside offers foyer entry, formal living and dining rooms, family room with wood stove, updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and separate breakfast nook. Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and private bath, 3 additional bedrooms plus hall bath. Main level laundry room with built-ins and powder room.
- Built in 1983
- 2.38+/- acres
- Community of Canterbury South
- 20 x 18 rear deck, great for entertaining!
- All season sunroom with outside access
- Nice and bright open floor plan
- Foyer entry with wood floors, crown molding and large coat closet
- Living Room with wood floors and crown molding
- Dining Room with wood floors, crown molding, chair railing and ceiling fan
- Updated Kitchen with wood floors, crown molding, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar and breakfast nook
- Cozy Family Room with wood floors, crown molding and wood stove. Sliding doors to sunroom!
- Mud Room with washer and dryer, built-ins and powder room
- Master Bedroom with walk in closet and private bath
- Spacious guest bedrooms with hall bath
- Attached 2 car garage, side entry
- Storage Shed
- Heating / Cooling: Heat Pumps, zoned, electric
- Well & Septic
- Total 2017 Taxes: $3,023 (without homestead tax credit)
- MLS#: TA10084333
Your dream home matchmaker